Subject: Information on the processing of your personal data, pursuant to Article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, which contains the code on the protection of personal data, and the request for your consent to the processing of certain data.
1. Dlgs 196/2003 has introduced the code on the protection of personal data. In compliance with this Code, the processing of personal data by our organization is based on the principles of fairness, lawfulness and transparency and the protection of the privacy and rights of the subjects to whom the data relate.
2. In this context, we provide you with the information provided by Article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 and we ask you to express your consent for the processing of your personal data specified below for the following purposes: a. handle your request for information in order to provide you with information about it
3. The transfer of your data is optional; their failure, partial or inaccurate assignment may, however, result in the impossibility of providing the requested services.
4. As clients or potential clients, the data being processed are generally of a common nature, as they consist essentially of personal identification items. If you should indicate in fields that do not provide a specific indication of data which, according to Article 4, letter d) of Legislative Decree 196/2003, are of a sensitive nature and as such are worthy of special protection, we inform you that this data will be treated by us within the limits provided by the Privacy Code.
5. The processing of collected data will be done by means of paper and / or electronic instruments and in any case in accordance with the relevant regulations in force.
6. We point out that our organization puts in place the necessary organizational, physical and logical measures to ensure the security of the data, with particular reference to the provisions of Annex B of Legislative Decree 196/2003 Technical Disciplinary Measures security minima.
7. We will also inform you that the data will be managed by TEMPUS which will process them according to Dlgs 196/2003. In addition to the employees of the Company, some of your personal data processing may also be carried out by third parties based in Italy and / or abroad, to which our organization entrusts some or all of the activities (or some of them) above mentioned services. Third parties and appointed Personnel will receive appropriate operational instructions, with particular reference to the adoption of minimum security measures, in order to guarantee the confidentiality and security of the data. The aforementioned third parties are essentially included in the following categories: Credit Recovery Company, Companies that process billing traffic data, Companies responsible for printing and shipping invoices to customers, Consulting Companies, Credit Transfer Companies, Agents and Procurers, Franchisee, Technological Service Providers, Content Providers.
8. We remind you that you will always be able to exercise our rights under Article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, as an example, update, rectify, delete.
9. To exercise these rights, you can contact the data controller.
10. If you express your consent and until your withdrawal is made, your personal data will also be processed for the following additional purposes: a. elaborate studies and investigations statistiche and of market in anonima form; b. send by mail, e-mail and / or telephone channels, advertising material, information and commercial information; c. carry out direct and indirect sales and placement activities; d. to assess the degree of customer satisfaction on the quality of the services provided (including through third parties).
You may revoke the consent given for such purposes at any time by contacting the person referred to in point 9. The consent for the treatments and the purposes referred to in this point 10 is not compulsory; as a result of any refusal, your data will be processed for the sole purpose stated in paragraph 2 above.